* Scent Notes
charred firewood. saffron. baltic amber. sandalwood.
Pour yourself two fingers of Glenlivet neat, cozy up in your green velvet wingback chair and say “Alexa, turn on the fireplace.” (It’s doable. I know a guy.) It doesn’t get more hygge than that. Unless, that is, you have a bar of Holiday Hearth nearby. Its smoky, sweet aroma really helps take this whole “robe and slippers couture” thing you’ve got going on up a notch.
* olive oil (olea europaea)
* coconut oil (cocos nucifera)
* water (aqua)
* sustainable palm oil (elaeis guineensis)
* sodium hydroxide (lye)
* castor oil (ricinus communis)
* shea butter (butyrospermum parkii)
* fragrance (parfum)
* iron oxide
* bamboo charcoal
Made in United States of America